Gaidge Announces Breakthrough Feature Set to Maximize the New Patient Conversion Process
Alpharetta, Ga. - May 15, 2023 - Gaidge, the pioneering force in practice analytics and orthodontic business intelligence solutions, proudly unveiled Gaidge Consult Manager today. This groundbreaking module joins the ranks of Gaidge's advanced orthodontic product suite, further enhancing the patient experience and propelling practices to new heights of efficiency and success.
Created and customized for orthodontic practices, Gaidge brings clarity and focus to help orthodontists identify opportunities to better manage and grow their business. Gaidge Consult Manager is an extension of this promise, providing orthodontic practices with an all-in-one solution to transform the new patient journey.
This new solution maximizes the new patient conversion process using an intuitive Patient Queue dashboard and Payment Presentation tool designed for Treatment Coordinators (and all roles involved in new patient conversion). Gaidge Consult Manager provides:
- Seamless patient data integration from top practice management systems
- A full overview of patient status from start to finish with everything needed to prepare for new patients, in one place
- Automated, trackable electronic forms and e-signatures via Gaidge Forms
- User-friendly payment presentation for flexible, visual payment plans patients can accept from anywhere
- Pending patient follow-up for new patient conversion optimization
- Observation follow-up to optimize Observation patient management
"Gaidge Consult Manager not only elevates the workflow efficiency inside the practice across multiple roles, but it also helps manage all prospects in the funnel, from call to close, without having to navigate around to multiple programs or screens. It's a time saver and organizational tool designed to help Treatment Coordinators and Observation Coordinators maximize the conversion rate and get more starts," said Ryan Moynihan, CEO of Gaidge.
With the introduction of the Gaidge Consult Manager, Gaidge reaffirms its commitment to empowering orthodontists, their teams, and the patients they serve. Orthodontic professionals can see the future of practice management and explore how to improve conversions through a demo of Gaidge Consult Manager.