Updated March 28, 2019
Gaidge LLC can collect personal information in a number of ways. Gaidge collects information from customers to whom Gaidge LLC provide services, as those customers will be required to set up an account with Gaidge LLC and to disclose certain non-public, personal information. Gaidge LLC may also collect personal information when you use or visit Gaidge LLC websites or attend a Gaidge, LLC sponsored or hosted event.
Gaidge LLC believes in the importance of handling your personal information carefully and is committed to having transparent privacy practices. For complete privacy details for customers who use Gaidge LLC services, in addition to this policy, see also our customer privacy statement within the Gaidge LLC application.
If a customer declines to provide personal information or asks us to delete it, we may be unable to continue to provide or support our products or services.
Types of Personal Information that Gaidge LLC May Collect From You:
The type of information we collect will depend on your interactions with Gaidge LLC. It may include:
Contact and Log In Information. Name, practice name, business name, employer, title, email address, physical address, phone number, and similar contact info, user names and passwords.
Payment Information. Credit card number, banking information and billing address.
Demographic Information. Gaidge LLC does not regularly gather demographic information, but may occasionally collect age, gender, regional and operational details in aggregated formats.
Registration Information. Product registration information, product interest information, transaction information, orthodontic license, and in some cases, staff license or verification information. We may also collect registration information related to your attendance at Gaidge LLC events, including travel info, scheduling information, food preferences or allergies, accessibility requests and others.
Third Party Data. We may receive your personal information from third party suppliers or partners. If you connect with Gaidge LLC accounts on third party social networking sites, we may receive information about your social networking accounts, for example, your name, user name or display name, public profile, and email address. We may combine information you provide with data we collect automatically and with data we receive from third parties. Certain third parties, including analytics companies, advertisers and ad networks, may automatically collect information about you through our websites using cookies, Web beacons, and device identifiers, including personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels and applications.
Images, Video and Recordings. Pictures, videos or audio recordings may be collected by Gaidge LLC. For example, if you attend a Gaidge LLC event, your image may be captured in a photo or video. If you call Gaidge LLC customer support, your call may be recorded.
Why Gaidge LLC May Collect and Use Personal Information
Reasons for Collecting and/or Using Your Information. We will only process your personal information where at least one of the following applies:
- We need to collect and use your personal information to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you and to provide you with tools and services;
- You have given consent to use your personal information. You may withdraw consent by "opting out" where we give you the opportunity to do so, or by contacting us using the contact details on our website;
- If it is necessary for us to use your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation; or
- You have chosen to make the information public. You should not share any personal information which you wish to keep confidential or private.
How Gaidge LLC Uses Personal Information
- Provide and deliver products or services, including software updates;
- Operate and improve our operations, systems, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide service and support, such as sending confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages and providing customer support and troubleshooting;
- Communicate with you and your referrals about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Gaidge LLC and our selected partners;
- Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service;
- Enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users; or
- Protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
Protecting Your Personal Information
Gaidge LLC works to keep your personal information confidential and secure and does not sell your personal data. We do not have, nor would we be able to disclose, patient information and we do not share your individual practice information. Only in limited circumstances, as described in this Policy, will Gaidge LLC share your personal information with third parties.
Your Gaidge LLC account is password-protected so that only you and authorized Gaidge LLC staff have access to your account information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. If you share a computer, you should sign out of your Gaidge LLC account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect your information from disclosure to third parties.
Gaidge LLC makes every effort to ensure that your information is secure by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Gaidge LLC cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to it, and you do so at your own risk. While Gaidge LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all personal information, Gaidge LLC expressly disclaims any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of its secured servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, and you agree to hold Gaidge LLC harmless from
any damages that may result therefrom. Gaidge LLC expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain information you submit to any Gaidge LLC website.
Disclosing personal information., Gaidge LLC may share your personal information with third parties in certain limited circumstances. For example:
- We may share your personal information when you have your permission, including when you choose to post to our websites;
- We will disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose your personal information in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, verify, prevent, enforce compliance with, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; suspected fraud; situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; protection of the rights and property of Gaidge LLC, our agents, customers, or others; violations or suspected violations of our agreements and policies; or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements;
- We may transfer or disclose your personal information for corporate reasons, for example, to third parties in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar transaction. We may also share personal information with our auditors, attorneys or other advisors in the connection with corporate functions.
- Finally, we also share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information with others for a variety of purposes, for example, for improving education, products and services for Gaidge LLC and others.
Controlling your Personal Information. Our marketing emails permit you to "opt-out" of receiving further marketing emails. You may contact us at [email protected] at any time to let us know that you no longer wish to receive further marketing emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you transactional emails. Transactional emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, such as renewals and updates, and, as allowed by applicable law, requests for your participation in surveys.
When you use our websites, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our servers. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our websites.