Senior Consultant impact360 & Gaidge
Certified Professional Coach
By pairing proven methods, and a hands-on approach with coaching, together, we foster business growth, team development, and commitment. I have been in the orthodontic consulting and coaching business for 24 years delivering comprehensive sustainable operational and management systems. Clients gain more freedom and the pathway to improving performance, efficiency, and accountability. While having a focus on goals, my passions are helping clients bring order to chaos with diligent fact-finding, planning, implementation, and follow-through.
Getting to know Sue
Time Efficiency Expert
My "why" is creating the Value of Time in my client and team's day to day life. Whether it be by decreasing stress, increasing revenue, or developing options such as attending a child's soccer game… that time is priceless. Together we address the business of orthodontics, and your vision to get the results you desire. Baby steps lead to the long-term desired outcomes. I provide the support, and when necessary, ask tough questions so clients can make the changes to create the life they want. When it's time to play, you may find me on the golf course, exercising, fly fishing, or occasionally in the kitchen. I am a constant learner and often enrolled in a class that provides me with information about leadership, goals, personal development, and coaching.
Sue's Experience Highlights
- Business Analysis and Interpretation
- Setting Practice Goals
- Creating Sustainable Operational Efficiency
- Providing department Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklist and accountability measures
- Optimizing Schedules
- Designing long-term certainty, clarity, and connection for a strong and committed team
- Life/Professional Coaching
- Lecture Nationally & Internationally
- Owner - Ortho360Matrix - the blueprint for operational success with an easy to use
cloud-based software that allows access to your protocols, supporting documentation
and accountability tools.