Jayce embraces the vision of each practice and strives to deliver practical solutions to maximize practice
efficiency and productivity.
Getting to know Jayce
Jayce Deain joined the impact360 and Gaidge team as an implementation specialist and consultant in
2020. She has been in the dental field for over 15 years working in practices and software. She found her
passion for orthodontics while working in a progressive orthodontic practice in Fort Walton Beach,
Florida. Before joining impact360 and Gaidge, Jayce worked with orthodontists around the world
training practice management solutions for one of the industry's top practice management softwares,
specializing in implementations. With a degree in healthcare management and on the road to
completing her MBA, Jayce combines her practical experience with education and has developed strong
skills in increasing case acceptance, constructing a quality patient experience as well as office
management and organization. She is committed to helping clients achieve their goals by facilitating
others to make a positive difference.
Jayce's Experience Highlights
- topsOrtho software expert
- Embraces the vision of each practice and strives to deliver practical solutions to maximize practice efficiency and productivity.
- Educating and training on the importance of a strong data foundation to ensure optimal information retrieval.
- Review of clinical systems to efficiently sequence and deliver treatment, resulting in fewer visits and reduced treatment time.
- Leadership and team management
TC training and increasing case acceptance