How do I access my Gaidge information?
The information for Gaidge is collected and electronically transferred nightly to the secure Gaidge website, www.gaidge.com. A user login name and password allows you to access your practice statistics. Click here to request your username and password.
Aren't these numbers in my management system?
Yes, these numbers are in your management system. However, the information is scattered in various reports, requiring a practice to create and generate reports and transfer results into a central reporting framework. This can be a time-consuming process, especially with the possibility of multiple office locations. Gaidge quickly and accurately assembles these numbers into a meaningful format.
How do I get started?
We have developed an interface with Carestream (OrthoTrac), cloud9Ortho, Dolphin, and Ortho2 (ViewPoint and Edge) to transfer the required information to Gaidge nightly. The Gaidge team will assist you in setting up the framework that will generate information for your practice metrics. Click here to request your demo today!
When will Gaidge be available for my practice management software?
We are continually working with different practice management software providers to integrate Gaidge. The list below shows the systems we currently integrate with and the minimum version you must be running for us to be able to integrate with your software. We are currently working on additional integrations, so check back soon if you do not see your practice management system listed.
- The cloud9ortho interface with Gaidge is available in version 4.2 and greater.
- The CS OrthoTrac interface with Gaidge is available in version 11.3 and greater.
- The Dolphin Management interface with Gaidge is available in version 5.0 and greater.
- The Ortho2 Edge interface with Gaidge is available in version 188.8.131.525 and greater.
- The Ortho2 ViewPoint interface with Gaidge is available in version 184.108.40.20665 and greater.